Today was different, though. I felt like a little kid getting ready to attend the first day of school -- giddy, excited, and nervous all at the same time. I was quite nervous because I seriously didn't know what to expect and how the class is going to be. Glad I overcame my nervousness when I got to the class.
As soon as I got there, the earlier class was just getting ready to finish, so I had a bit of time to compose myself. And whilst I was finishing all the paper work that I needed to sign, take a picture for my class ID, the master started lining the students up. There were all different kinds of belt who've attended - white, yellow, and blue (the highest level thus far of all attendees).
Tired is an understatement of how I felt after the class. I was more like dying! Mind you, it was only a 45-minute class, but after all that stretching (including splits!), kicking, and punching, boy was I glad I came home in one piece! I haven't done any form of exercise in ages, that's why! Hehe. I know tomorrow I will wake up with very sore muscles and I'm not so looking forward to that. Oh, well... at least I've taken the first step to a healthier and more fun living, don't ya think? *winks* Overall, I had a fun first day of class and I'm definitely excited to come back for more.

2 comments:
hahaha! i love that pic!
hahaha... go kmaks!!! so proud of you... will tell this to the girls later at keithy's bridal shower.. muaaaahz
Post a Comment