Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happiness Tip #1

INDULGE IN GUILTY PLEASURES! :) 

Hehe, this is what I do when I have days that I feel so stressed out from work, or when I'm just simply having a bad one. 

Let me share my list of...well...*ahermm* not-so-guilty pleasures ;-)

  • browsing through fmylife.com - gives me a good laugh, hehe
  • indulging in some retail therapy (meaning indulging in some unplanned and impulsive shopping :P)
  • watching Filipino movies whilst eating my favorite comfort food
  • reading romance novels 
  • listening to Kpop/Jpop music ~ yeah, i can be fobby like that! :P
How 'bout you, do you have any guilty pleasure or do you ever indulge in one? I wanna know! :)


~~K~~

2 comments:

honeyloumay said...

hehe... except for the first one, we kinda have the same list... I also love traveling although I usually feel bad after when I think about the expenses hehehhe.. +) so nice keeping in touch with you through blogs kmaks... i really miss you and your kakulitans in prince david.

I'm scheduled to come over in SLC Sept or Oct if all goes well. Hope you and Apot can come visit me since I'll come there for work, not sure if I'll have time to "tour"

Muaaahz.... write more =)

k-mae said...

let me know pag sure na trip mo ha, we'll come visit u ni pochi. miss ko na din yun eh, hindi pa rin sinasagot calls ko, lol.

i really wanna write more but mostly i don't have the time or when i do, i just don't have the energy to write. hehehe. i'll really try to set aside time and energy in blogging...i really want to :D

i love traveling too!! wish ko lang madami akong pera for that di ba. hahaha.