Happy Earth Day, everyone!
Have you done anything special today in lieu of Earth Day? I know I have! ;-) I've actually saved some papers and other resources by opting to send my physicians their daily reminders through e-mail. I have around 80 physicians that I handle at work and I usually give each one of them about 5 reminders a day, so you do the math -- that's actually 400 sheets of paper that I've saved today! And I wish I could do this everyday, but sadly, NO. The physicians don't have the time to check their e-mails most of the time, hence the paper reminders. Today's the only exception, and if it doesn't kill them, then it's not that bad. ;-)
And since there were also people collecting recyclables at work, I've also brought my empty ink cartridges from home to recycle. LET'S GO GREEN!!! ...yeah? :)
xoxo,
K

1 comment:
I didn't do anything special on earth day, I do it every day! My bf and I separate paper and plastic and we have a separate bins for normal and VGF garbage. And we don't eat meat, grow our own herbs and vegetables, that sort of stuff:)
Post a Comment