Look what I've found today!
Suh-weeeet deal baby! It's a buy 1 get 1 free ticket at Six Flags Magic Mountain. Yeah, I'm cheap like that! I love bargains! *wide grin* (Ok, I lied. Will, hunnie, stop rolling your eyes. I admit I'm not really of a bargain shopper, except on few occasions :P).
Will and I have been talking about going to Six Flags since December, but since we didn't want to go during winter, we opted to wait 'til summer time when it's warmer and more beautiful outside, so we can enjoy the rides more. Plus summer time means kids are on vacation, so more people at the park, which is the more, the merrier! I enjoy the rides even better when there are more people screaming, hehe. So this is something to look forward to later on this year. I'm quite excited to ride Tatsu (again), where you'll fly at speeds in excess of 62 mph through deep plunges, huge spirals and sharp dives that'll send you flying through the Park's mountainous terrain. I just love the rush that it gives me!
And while I'm still on the topic of theme parks, here's a few snaps from our last Disneyland (Anaheim, California) trip.
click to enlarge
that's Will right at the very front and his brother-in-law next to him
P.S.
While I'm writing this post, Will's sister is on labor at the hospital. We're very excited to meet the newest addition to the family! Welcome to the world very soon, baby Emma.
'til our next adventure,
K


3 comments:
omg!! we bought our splash mountain pic too!! but we were at orlando instead of anaheim~
disneyworld is such a magical place!! i was there in 2007 but i didn't get to buy any pics from them because it was pourin' the whole time! lol
this is sooo cool... i miss doing this stuff...getting old
Post a Comment