...just really glad to be able to blog again. I know that Will and I have barely started this blog, but I actually had..errrr...still have my other one, which is a beauty blog. I'm just not too sure on what I should do with it, whether I should continue blogging on that one and link it up to this blog, or just keep this one to avoid any hassles and make it more manageable for me... *scratches head* Well, I know I'll figure something out later on. I'll just savor this moment now that I'm blogging again, and hope that life doesn't swallow me up (again) =/ I've really missed the blogosphere and it feels good to be quite back, hehe.
Cheers to many more posts (hopefully!). *wink wink*
K
2 comments:
hihihi... what's the other blog's link...i'm interested to know your beauty tips...you know me naman, low-maintenance and dumb in makeups and fashion harhar.
sorry, naka-lock siya ngayon eh, di ko kasi alam kung maintain ko pa...getting super lazy with beauty blogging, haha. matrabaho masyado eh :P i'll let you know once i put it back for public to see ;-)
miss u mommy! beauty session tayo pag-uwi ko. hahaha.
Post a Comment